|Prep Time:||10 Min||Servings:||8 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 24 Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp Fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Canola oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 24 Wooden skewers (4 inch/ 10cm)
- 1⁄2 cup Light soy sauce
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler in oven.
- Thread one shrimp onto each skewer so that the shrimp lie flat.
- Whisk together the soy, garlic, ginger, canola oil, white wine vinegar, lime juice in a small bowl.
- Place shrimp skewers onto a baking sheet and drizzle with marinade. Season with salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes for an added kick.
- Grill shrimp three minutes or until just cooked. Place shrimp on a platter, drizzle with marinade and serve. Makes 6-8 servings.
- Soak 4-inch wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes prior to using to reduce chance of skewers burning.
- Nutritional information per serving: Protein 5.2g Total Fat 9.4g Carbohydrates 2.3g Calories 98 Sodium 570mg Cholesterol 33mg