|Prep Time:||10 Min cooking; prep day before||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4oz. each)
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice (about 1-2 med. limes)
- 1 tbsp Low-fat peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Toasted sesame oil
- 1⁄4 tsp Pepper
- Soak 32 wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Put chicken smooth side up between two sheets of plastic wrap. Using a rolling pin or smooth side of a meat mallet lightly flatten chicken. Cut each piece lengthwise into 8 long strips.
- In a small non-metallic bowl whisk together marinade ingredients. Put marinade and chicken in an airtight plastic bag and turn bag to coat. Seal and refrigerate from 30 minutes to 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat grill on medium-high.
- Thread 1 strip of chicken on each skewer.
- Grill for 2 or 3 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Serve hot or cover and refrigerate to serve chilled.
Nutritional information per serving (2 skewers): Protein 5g Total Fat 1g Carbohydrates 0g Calories 70 Sodium 51mg Cholesterol 16mg