|Prep Time:||10 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 1⁄2 lb. Snow peas
- 1 lb. Asparagus spears
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 11⁄2 tbsp Rice or red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- Prepare asparagus by discarding woody ends and then cutting in half diagonally.
- Place snow peas and asparagus in a pan of 2” boiling water. Turn off and let stand 2 minutes.
- Drain and plunge into iced water.
- Combine next four ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake well.
- Transfer asparagus and snow peas to a serving bowl.
- Pour dressing over and toss lightly
- Place sesame seeds in a dry skillet over medium heat to toast by cooking 1-2 minutes until lightly golden. Sprinkle over salad and serve immediately.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 4.4g Total fat 10.2g Carbohydrates 6.8g Calories 141 Sodium 82mg Cholesterol 0mg