|Prep Time:||45 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 2 tsp Canola or olive oil
- 11⁄2 cup Tomato pasta sauce
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Zucchini, diced
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup Onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts to skillet and sear for 1-2 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Add zucchini and onions to skillet and sauté for 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from pan and place on top of chicken.
- In a small bowl blend together tomato sauce and basil and pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with whole wheat pasta.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 55.5g Total fat 12g Carbohydrates 21.4g Calories 527 Sodium 666mg Cholesterol 55mg