|Prep Time:||25 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 1⁄4 tsp Pepper
- 11⁄2 lb. Skinless chicken pieces
- 1/2 Onion, minced
- 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- 1⁄4 cup Evaporated milk
- 11⁄2 cup Seeded cucumber, diced
- 1 tbsp Prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp Tarragon vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh chives, green onion or parsley, chopped
- Season chicken with pepper and lightly spray a non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken partially covered turning once for 15-18 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced. Transfer to serving plate and keep warm.
- Add cucumber and onion to skillet and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add vinegar and remaining salt, cook until evaporated. Add evaporated milk and simmer for 1 minute. Stir in chives and horseradish, spoon over chicken.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 37g Total fat 13g Carbohydrates 3g Calories 289 Fiber 1g Sodium 314mg Cholesterol 146mg