|Prep Time:||30 Min||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 1 lb. Vermicelli
- 2 Red onion, sliced
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 Medium eggplants, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 2 Red peppers, cut in medium sized pieces
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 2 Green peppers, cut in medium sized pieces
- 2 Zucchini, cut in medium pieces
- 2 tsp Reduced sodium soy sauce
- 8 oz. Mushrooms, whole
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cook pasta as per directions, drain and set aside.
- Brush chicken breasts with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Bake chicken for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl add all vegetables, garlic, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Spread vegetables out on a baking sheet and roast in oven with chicken for the last 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven to cool for 5 minutes and slice into strips.
- Remove vegetables and toss lightly with pasta and top with chicken. Serve warm.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 22.6g Total fat 2.8g Carbohydrates 59g Calories 320 Sodium 196mg Cholesterol 44mg