|Prep Time:||30 Min||Servings:||8 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 2 1⁄2 lb. Chicken legs or thighs
- 1⁄2 cup Ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup Cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp Canola oil
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dried basil leaves
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Dash Fresh ground pepper
- Dash Salt
- Prepare marinade by combining all ingredients except the chicken in mixing bowl.
- Place chicken in a large plastic freezer bag and pour marinade over chicken and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from marinade leaving chicken pieces saucy and place chicken on preheated barbecue grill or broiler.
- Grill chicken for 20 minutes or until chicken is done and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Serve chicken with a tasty green salad and grilled tomatoes.
To grill tomatoes, cut them in half, season with pepper and garlic powder. Brush with olive oil and grill with the cut surface down for 3 minutes.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 21.8g Total fat 10.1g Carbohydrates 4.8g Calories Sodium 280mg Cholesterol 81mg