|Prep Time:||30 Min||Servings:||8 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 1/3 cup All purpose flour
- 4 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Ground cumin
- 4 tsp Fresh ginger
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 15 oz. Reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 16 Kalamata olives, pitted and cut in half
- 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- 3 Navel oranges,
- cut in 3⁄4 inch chunks
- (peel and white pith cut off)
- 8 Bone-in, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 tsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a wide shallow bowl mix flour, cumin, paprika, turmeric and salt.
- Add chicken and turn to coat, shake off excess.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add half the prepared chicken to skillet, cook for 2 minutes per side or until browned. Place in baking dish in a single layer. Repeat with non-stick cooking spray and the remaining chicken.
- Add garlic and ginger to skillet and sauté over medium heat for 1 minute to cook slightly.
- Add broth and olives. Bring to a boil and pour over the chicken.
- Top with oranges chunks and cover. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through and garnish with cilantro.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 34g Total fat 7g Carbohydrates 40g Calories 370 Sodium 643mg Cholesterol 145mg