|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 1 lbs. Pork tenderloin, all visible fat removed, cut into 1⁄2 inch slices
- 4 Green onions, thinly sliced (1⁄2 cup)
- 11 oz. Canned mandarin orange slices, drained
- 4 Sprigs of fresh parsley
- Cous Cous
- 2/3 cup Fresh orange juice
- 21⁄2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice (1 medium lemon)
- 2 tbsp Orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tsp Toasted sesame oil
- 3⁄4 tsp Prepared horseradish or red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp Dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 tsp Pepper
- In a small bowl whisk together sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1⁄2 inch slices
- Put pork slices between sheets of plastic wrap and flatten slightly with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Prepare cous cous as directed on package.
- Lightly spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and brown quickly, about 1 minute per side.
- Add green onions and sauté until tender, about 1 minute.
- Add sauce and cook until thickened, 2-3 minutes stirring constantly.
- To serve, place medallions on a bed of cous cous on a serving platter, cover with sauce. Garnish with mandarin orange slices and parsley.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 25g Total fat 7g Carbohydrates 15g Calories 219 Sodium 58mg Cholesterol 67mg