|Prep Time:||35 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 1⁄4 cup Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 tsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Grated orange rind
- 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 4 Boneless skinless
- chicken breasts
- 8 Slices of prosciutto
- 1 tbsp Cider vinegar
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 1⁄2 tsp Granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly spray an ovenproof skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In small bowl mix together parsley, garlic, oil, orange rind, salt and pepper. Dredge chicken breasts through mixture.
- Wrap each breast of chicken in 2 slices of prosciutto and place in the prepared skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Remove from oven, transfer chicken to serving plate and keep warm.
- Add vinegar to pan scrapping up any brown bits from bottom with a wooden spoon and place over high heat.
- Add orange juice and sugar and bring to a boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and pour over chicken. Garnish with remaining parsley.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 33g Total fat 10g Carbohydrates 5g Calories 249 Sodium 418mg Cholesterol 90mg