|Prep Time:||45 Min||Servings:||8 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 1/3 cup All purpose flour
- 1⁄4 tsp Pepper
- 21⁄2 – 3 lb. Chicken, cut into serving pieces, skinned, all visible fat removed
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Sesame seeds, divided
- 3 tbsp Green onions, minced
- 1 cup Dry white wine (more as needed) or apple juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Put flour in a shallow bowl and stir in pepper.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour, shaking off excess.
- Lightly spray meatier side of each chicken piece with non-stick cooking spray and arrange the meatier side down in baking pan so pieces do not touch.
- Lightly spray top side of chicken pieces and sprinkle with lemon juice and half the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Turn chicken over and sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds and green onions.
- Pour wine around chicken. Bake for 20 minutes, basting occasionally until done.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 27.7g Total fat 10.5g Carbohydrates 7.5g Calories 251 Sodium 79mg Cholesterol 74mg