|Prep Time:||10 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 11⁄3 cups Cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1/3 cup Celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup Mango, chopped
- 3 tbsp Water chestnuts
- 11/3 cup Fresh pineapple, diced, or canned and drained
- 2/3 cup Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 tbsp Low fat sour cream
- 3 tbsp Low fat mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 tsp Coconut extract
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for 1 hour or more before serving.
- Serve over shredded cabbage.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 15.4g Total fat 7.4g Carbohydrates 15.6g Calories 187 Sodium 84mg Cholesterol 41mg