|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||2 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 1 Striploin grilling steak (200g raw)
- 2 tsp Dry red wine
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Green onion, chopped
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup Beef broth
- 1⁄2 tsp Dried thyme
- Ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Trim excess fat from meat and discard. Brush meat with 2 teaspoons of red wine.
- Season with pepper. Broil or grill on medium for 5 minutes per side for rare or 7 minutes per side for medium. Turn once with tongs.
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet on medium-high. Sauté onions and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add 1⁄2 cup wine, beef broth and thyme. Cook for 3 minutes or until hot.
- Cut cooked steak in half. Spoon wine sauce over steak and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 21g Total fat 7g Carbohydrates 4g Calories 208 Sodium 23mg Cholesterol 0mg