|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 1 lb. Skinless cod fillets
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Cornmeal
- 1⁄4 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp Canola oil
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Lightly spray a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cornmeal, flour, garlic powder and paprika.
- Dredge fish in cornmeal mixture. Arrange fish in baking pan and drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or just until the fish flakes easily and serve over wild rice.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 21g Total fat 4g Carbohydrates 7.89g Calories 173 Sodium 69mg Cholesterol 48mg