|Prep Time:||25 Min||Servings:||2 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 2 Fillets of fish (250g each, raw – haddock, salmon, or halibut work best)
- 12 oz. Canned tomatoes, drained
- 4 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp Fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh basil, chopped
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Fold a piece of parchment paper in half and cut it into squares at least 2 inches (5cm) larger than the fish fillets.
- Open each piece of folded parchment. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place each piece of fish in the centre of a square.
- In a small bowl cut drained tomatoes into small pieces. Add garlic, mushrooms, basil, oregano salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture evenly over fish.
- Fold parchment paper over fish and fold edges together tightly to seal securely. Place on baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Place packages on dinner plates for each person to open at the table.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 49g Total fat 4.36g Carbohydrates 485g Calories 248 Sodium 325mg Cholesterol 142.5mg