|Prep Time:||20 Min||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||Medium|
- 1- 4 lb. Red snapper, cleaned
- 2 tbsp Fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 tbsp Hot chili paste
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 3 Green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Lemon, sliced (optional)
- Sprigs of fresh cilantro or parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- If fish is too large for baking dish, cut off head and tail. Pat fish dry inside and out with paper towel. Cut four diagonal slits in each side of fish.
- In food processor (or in blender with a little water), blend together ginger, chili paste and garlic. Add cilantro, sesame oil, green onions and salt and puree.
- Insert puree into slits in fish. Place on large baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake fish for 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Garnish with lemon and cilantro.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 21g Total fat 4g Carbohydrates 2g Calories 129 Sodium 191mg Cholesterol 37mg