|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||2 servings||Difficulty:||Very Easy|
- 12 oz. Fresh salmon fillet
- 1⁄4 cup Flour
- 1⁄2 Lemon, sectioned
- 2 Green onions, slivered
- 4 oz. Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Non-hydrogenated margarine
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Lightly spray a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Pat salmon dry and dust lightly with flour. Place on baking sheet and cook for 6 minutes.
- Sliver green onions and chop lemon sections.
Remove salmon from oven, pour maple syrup over fillets and return to oven for another 4 minutes.
- Plate and garnish with lemon sections and green onion. Serve with rice.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 38.6 Total Fat 23.3g Carbohydrate 21.4g Calories 447.6 Sodium 241mg Cholesterol 93.6mg