|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 1 cup Plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup Black olives, chopped
- 11⁄2 oz. Goat cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 1 lb. Tilapia fillets, or other firm white fish like halibut, snapper or haddock
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl stir together tomatoes, mozzarella, black olives, goat cheese, garlic and basil.
- Place tilapia on prepared baking sheet. Top with tomato mixture. Bake for 10 minutes per inch thickness of fish and topping or until fish flakes easily.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 27g Total Fat 8.5g Carbohydrates 3.3g Calories 198 Sodium 255mg Cholesterol 60mg