|Prep Time:||40 Min||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 2 cup Water
- 1 cup Long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 2 cup Vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 tsp Vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup Dried cranberries or dried cherries
- In saucepan bring water to a boil and add rice. Simmer covered until all water is absorbed about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl mix sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in 11⁄2 cups of soy milk until smooth. Stir cornstarch mixture and cranberries into cooked rice.
- Bring to a boil uncovered stir occasionally until thickened about 3 minutes, and remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining 1⁄2 cup of milk and vanilla. Spoon 2/3 cup of pudding into each of 6 wine glasses. Refrigerate covered with plastic wrap until thoroughly chilled.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 5.6g, Total fat 2.3g Carbohydrates 25.7g Calories 81 Sodium 47mg Cholesterol 0mg