|Prep Time:||1 Hour||Servings:||5+ servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 15 oz. Canned pumpkin
- 1 can Evaporated skim milk
- 2 Egg whites
- 3 pkg. Sugar substitute or 1⁄2 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp Ground allspice
- 1⁄4 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1⁄2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- Light whipped topping
- Additional cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine pumpkin, milk, egg whites and sweetener beat until smooth.
- Add spices and salt beat until well mixed.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Pour into a 9 inch pie plate that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the centre comes out clean. Cool.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and a sprinkling of cinnamon. Store in the refrigerator.
If desired you can double the recipe and put it in a sprayed 13 x 9 inch pan and bake until a knife inserted near the centre comes out clean.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 7 Total fat 3g Carbohydrates 16g Calories 116 Sodium 166 mg Cholesterol 1mg