|Prep Time:||30 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Apricot jam
- 1 tbsp Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- 1⁄4 cup Red currant jelly
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce or chopped jalapeño
- Combine glaze ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil reducing heat and simmering for about 5 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- Spray a cold grill with non-stick cooking spray and then preheat grill to medium-high or use an oven broiler.
- Squeeze the remaining juice from lime on chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 6-7 minutes per side or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Place chicken on a serving platter and spoon glaze over each breast.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 27.3g Total fat 7g Carbohydrates 44.8g Calories 297 Sodium 360.6mg Cholesterol 66mg