|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 1⁄4 cup Mango chutney
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1⁄4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Pear (firm)
- 1 cup Pickled beets, drained and sliced
- 12 cup Mesclun greens
- 2 tbsp Toasted pine nuts
- Measure chutney into a small bowl. Finely chop any large pieces. and whisk in oil, water and pepper.
- Slice pear in half, then cut out and discard core. Slice each half into thin wedges.
- Slice pickled beets into thin strips.
- Combine greens, dressing, and beets. Toss to mix.
- Arrange on salad plates with pear wedges and sprinkle toasted pine nuts.
To toast pine nuts place in a dry skillet over medium heat. Cook for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 3.4g Total fat 9.6g Carbohydrates 28.7g Calories 203 Sodium 150mg Cholesterol 0mg