|Prep Time:||10 Min||Servings:||8 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 1 Large russet potato
- 2 Large sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- 1⁄2 cup Fat-free sour cream
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh chives or scallion greens
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork. Remove and allow them to cool slightly.
- In a small bowl combine parmesan, parsley, basil, garlic powder, and salt. When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, quarter lengthwise. Scoop out the potato leaving 1⁄4 inch thick shell.
- Reserve the potato for another use.
- Cut the strips in half crosswise. You should have 24 wedges. Place on the foil-lined baking sheet. Coat both sides with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with the parmesan mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. To serve, top with dollops of sour cream. Sprinkle with the chives.
Approximate nutritional information per serving: Protein 5g Total Fat 3g Carbohydrates 25g Calories 142 Sodium 280mg Cholesterol 5mg