|Prep Time:||1.5 Hours||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 1⁄4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 16 oz. Pork tenderloin
- 2 Red peppers, cut in quarters
- 1 Red onion,
- sliced in thick rings
- 8 oz. Whole mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a shallow dish combine vinegar, maple syrup, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add pork and marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Toss red peppers, onion rings and mushrooms in marinade after removing pork.
- Transfer pork to the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes turning after 10 minutes.
- Place vegetables on grill after turning the pork and grill both until pork is cooked through.
- Remove pork from grill, cover and set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Serve with vegetables and a toss salad.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 27g Total fat 6g Carbohydrates 8g Calories 201 Sodium 58 mg Cholesterol 67mg