|Prep Time:||30 Min||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||Medium|
- 2 oz. Bittersweet chocolate
- 1 oz. Milk chocolate
- 3 Bananas, peeled
- 6 5-inch egg roll wrappers
- 1⁄2 cup Roasted unsalted cashews, finely chopped,
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- Using food processor or on cutting board chop bittersweet and milk chocolate finely and mix together in bowl with chopped cashews.
- Cut bananas in half crosswise, then in half lengthwise to quarter. Set aside.
- With rolling pin, roll out egg roll wrappers thinly to make 7-inch square. Lay one wrapper on your work surface (cover remaining wrappers with plastic wrap to prevent drying out).
- Starting at one corner lay banana quarter, crosswise across bottom third of wrapper. Dollop with a heaping teaspoon of chocolate mixture.
- Brush the edges of the wrapper with the beaten egg. Roll up, tucking in sides and pressing to seal the seams; set aside. Repeat with remaining wrappers, (make-ahead and refrigerate for up to 6 hrs).
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place spring rolls on baking sheet lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Coat spring rolls with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place in oven for 5 minutes, then turn and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 5.1g Total fat 9.4g Carbohydrates 31.9g Calories 220 Sodium 57mg Cholesterol 16mg