|Prep Time:||45 Min||Servings:||10 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 3 lb. Beef tenderloin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- 11⁄2 tsp Oregano
- 11⁄2 tsp Dried tarragon
- 1 tbsp White wine or
- apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Water
- 11⁄2 cup Low fat mayonnaise
- Mix tarragon, white wine and water in a small saucepan and reduce on low heat until liquid is reduced by half to make béarniase.
- Let cool and add 11⁄2 cup of mayonnaise. Best made 1 or 2 days ahead of time.
- Mix spices together in small bowl for dry rub.
- Coat tenderloin and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly spray meat with non-stick cooking spray before grilling.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes, turning 3 times.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
The tenderloin can be cooked in the oven at 400°F for 15 minutes. Check for preferred doneness.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 28.7g Total Fat 11.5g Carbohydrates 0.2g Calories 228 Sodium 556mg Cholesterol 75mg