Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1/3 cup black olives, pitted
- 1 1⁄2 cup firm tofu, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 cup tomato, diced
- 3 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 red pepper, cut in strips
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in strips
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 7 oz. tuna in water, drained (optional)
1. Combine chopped vegetables and tofu in a large mixing or salad bowl.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix gently to combine.
3. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
4. Toss with tuna (optional) and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 5g Total Fat 9g Carbohydrate 6g Calories 117 Sodium 147mg Cholesterol 0mg