- 1 lb. Ground turkey
- 1 tbsp Dried parsley
- 2 Whisked egg whites
- 2 tsp Basil
- 1⁄4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Tarragon
- 1⁄2 cup Whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. Spray baking sheet lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Blend all ingredients and shape into small balls about 1 inch in diameter.
4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until juices run clear. Makes 45 servings
You may serve with warmed berry jelly or jam by pouring a 4 ounce jar over cooked turkey bites while they are hot.
Nutritional information per serving (1 bite): Protein 2.2g Total Fat 1.4g Carbohydrates 1g Calories 26 Sodium 21mg Cholesterol 8mg