- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 whisked egg whites
- 2 tsp basil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated
- Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. Spray baking sheet lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Blend all ingredients and shape into small balls about 1 inch in diameter.
4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
You may serve them with warmed berry jelly or jam by pouring a 4-ounce jar over the cooked turkey bites while they are hot.
Nutritional information per serving (1 bite): Protein 2.2g Total Fat 1.4g Carbohydrates 1g Calories 26 Sodium 21mg Cholesterol 8mg