Prep time: 15 minutes
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup low-fat sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 tsp poppy seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Stack the wonton wrappers. Cut the stack into quarters, making 48 strips.
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Add the wonton strips in a single layer so the edges are not touching. Brush the wonton strips with Worcestershire sauce.
5. Sprinkle each strip with 1⁄2 teaspoon of the cheese. Then sprinkle with the poppy seeds.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
Nutritional information per serving (4 straws): Protein 8.3g Total Fat 1g Carbohydrates 18.9g Calories 38 Sodium 360mg Cholesterol 3g.