Prep time: 10 minutes
- 24 Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp Fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Canola oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 24 Wooden skewers (4 inch/ 10cm)
- 1⁄2 cup Light soy sauce
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat broiler in oven.
2. Thread one shrimp onto each skewer so that the shrimp lie flat.
3. Whisk together the soy, garlic, ginger, canola oil, white wine vinegar, lime juice in a small bowl.
4. Place shrimp skewers onto a baking sheet and drizzle with marinade. Season with salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes for an added kick.
5. Grill shrimp three minutes or until just cooked. Place shrimp on a platter, drizzle with marinade and serve. Makes 6-8 servings.
- Soak 4-inch wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes prior to using to reduce chance of skewers burning.
- Nutritional information per serving: Protein 5.2g Total Fat 9.4g Carbohydrates 2.3g Calories 98 Sodium 570mg Cholesterol 33mg