- 2 green onions
- 1⁄2 red or green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup frozen corn niblets
- 227g thin pizza crust
- 3⁄4 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 tsp round cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup Monterey Jack or Mozzarella cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 500ºF.
2. Thinly slice onions and pepper, measure out corn and rinse.
3. Place crust on sheet. Spread 1⁄4 cup salsa over the crust, right to the edge. Scatter onions, pepper, corn, and turkey or chicken on top. Dollop the remaining 1⁄2 cup of salsa.
4. Sprinkle cumin and chili powder, then the cheese.
5. Bake pizza in the oven until the edge is a deep golden color, and the cheese has melted. 8-10 minutes.
6. Slice into wedges and serve.
- For a crispy crust, place a baking sheet or pizza pan on bottom rack of oven.
- Nutritional information per serving: Protein 13.8g Total fat 4.2g Carbohydrates 22.6g Calories 184 Sodium 425mg Cholesterol 34.9mg