Prep Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cup Butternut squash, cooked and mashed
- 1⁄2 cup Low fat cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1⁄4 tsp Ground ginger
- 1⁄4 tsp Black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly spray a shallow baking dish (1L) with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Peel and chop butternut squash. Cook for 5 minutes at high in the micro wave in a covered bowl. Mash with a fork.
4. Combine 2 cups mashed butternut squash with low fat cream cheese, brown sugar, egg, ground ginger, pepper, salt and a 1⁄2 cup of the bread crumbs.
5. Place in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining bread crumbs.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until light browned.
Nutritional information per 1/2 cup serving: Protein 7.4g Total fat 7.2g Carbohydrates 31.5g Calories 216 Sodium 260mg Cholesterol 38.6mg