- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup raw sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp orange juice, fresh
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Grease a Bundt pan and set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar.
3. Add wet ingredients (plant-based milk and applesauce) to the bowl, and stir until just combined.
4. Stir in blueberries.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 to 40 minutes. When a toothpick can be inserted into the middle of the cake and come out clean, this means the cake is done. (It takes about 35 minutes, but different pans vary cook time.)
1. In a small bowl, whisk powdered sugar with orange juice, zest, and plant-based milk as necessary until a runny glaze forms.
2. Spoon glaze over warm cake and let run down the sides.