- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups oats
- 3 tablespoons water
1. Mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the brown sugar, sugar, oil, and water.
3. Add the banana and vanilla.
4. Stir in the flour mixture. mix well.
5. Stir in the oats.
6. If the mixture seems too thin, let it sit for a minute so the oats can absorb some of the excess liquid.
7. Preheat oven to 350°F.
8. Drop cookies by the tablespoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
9. Cook for 13 minutes until done (they should be a bit browned on the bottom).