- 1 1/2 cups raw smooth almond butter
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt or other fine salt to taste
Chocolate Topping Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt or other fine salt
1. Lightly grease a standard loaf pan (9x5") and line with a piece of parchment paper, cut to fit pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, pour almond butter and set aside.
3. In a small pot, combine remaining fudge ingredients and heat over low until oil is melted. Once melted, slowly pour into the bowl with the almond butter. Stir until smooth and combined.
4. With a spatula, spoon the mixture into the prepared pan. Smooth out evenly and place on a flat surface in the freezer. Leave for about 1 hour.
5. While fudge solidifies, in a small pot, add oil for chocolate topping and melt over low heat. Remove from heat and add maple syrup, cocoa powder and salt, whisk until smooth.
6. Remove fudge from freezer and slice into approximately 21 1-inch squares. Spoon chocolate sauce on top of each square. Place back into freezer to harden.