- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup plain or greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup skim milk, or other milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 strawberries, chopped
1. Place all the ingredients except for the strawberries into a medium bowl and stir until everything is totally combined.
2. Layer the overnight oat mixture into the jar with strawberries.
3. Place in the fridge an leave for at least 4 hours to chill before eating.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 23g Total fat 10g Carbohydrates 72g Calories 459 Sodium 210mg Cholesterol 14mg Fibre 12g Sugars 14g