- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoon ginger, freshly minced
- 4 tablespoon sriracha
- Juice of 2 limes
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chick thighs with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, ginger, sriracha, and lime juice. Pour sauce over chicken and toss until coated
3. Cover and cook on low in a slow cooker for 5-6 hours, until no longer pink.
4. Serve over rice or with choice of side, enjoy!