- 3 cups watermelon, diced in 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons canola or grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta, optional
1. In a large serving bowl, add the watermelon, edamame, mint and black olives.
2. In a small bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the oil, lime juice, honey, salt and black pepper. Pour over the watermelon mixture and toss to coat.
3. Add the avocado and feta and gently toss to incorporate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Serve with slotted spoon as the salad will have access liquid from watermelon.