- 1 (16oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 4 chicken breasts or thighs, sliced in strips
- 2 tablespoons taco seasonings
- Tortillas and toppings of choice
1. Place the jar of diced tomatoes in the bottom of the crock pot (including the liquid).
2. Place the sliced chicken, onion and bell peppers on top of the diced tomatoes.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning and lightly stir to mix together.
4. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
5. Once chicken is cooked through, serve on tortillas with desired toppings.