- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 (16oz) jarred salsa
- 1 (16oz) container fat-free sour cream
- 1 (15oz) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (10 3/4oz) can Campbell's Healthy Request Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
1. In a large nonstick pan, add ground beef and onions. Sprinkle taco seasoning. Brown beef and onions while breaking up beef. Drain any excess fat. When cooked through, add mixture to crock pot.
2. Stir in salsa, sour cream, refried beans, condensed cheese soup and fat-free milk. Mix well.
3. Cover crock pot and cook on high for about 45 minutes, until heated through. Once done, stir in 1/2 cup of cheese. Top with tomatoes and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.