- 2 small heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 avocados, diced to 1-inch cubes
- 1 (16oz) can pinto beans, rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, corn, avocados, beans, onion, an cilantro.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, cumin, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Drizzle dressing over salad and gently toss.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 7g Total fat 20g Carbohydrates 29g Calories 303 Sodium 212mg Cholesterol 0mg Sugar 4g Fibre 11g