- 1 1/4 cups diced celery
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup ketchup 1 cup bbq sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3-4 pound boneless chuck roast
- Buns, for serving
1. Combine celery, onions, ketchup, BBQ sauce, water, vinegar, Worcestershire, brown sugar, chili powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder, in a large slow cooker. Stir to combine.
2. Add roast to slow cooker and cover. Cook on high for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender and falling apart.
3. Remove meat and shred using two forks. Discard any fat.
4. Return to slow cooker and combined in sauce and heat through.
5. Serve on buns and enjoy!