|Prep Time:||45 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 4 – 4 oz. Boneless centre-cut pork chops, all visible fat removed
- 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- 2 Limes, cut in 8 wedges
- 1 or 2 Fresh jalapeños, stems removed, seeded if desired
- 2 tbsp Onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Orange peel, grated
- 2 tbsp Fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Steak sauce
- 1 tbsp Ground allspice
- 1 tbsp Fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Lightly spray grill with non-stick cooking spray and preheat to high. If using broiler preheat and spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor or blender process all ingredients for jerk seasoning until smooth.
- Put jerk seasoning in an airtight plastic bag.
- Add pork to bag and turn to coat. Seal and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes turning bag occasionally.
- Grill pork for 5 minutes, turn meat and grill for another 5-6 minutes, or until no longer pink in centre.
- If using broiler, put pork on rack and broil about 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes. Turn meat and broil for another 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink in centre.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve with lime wedges.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 27g Total fat 6g Carbohydrates 8g Calories 195 Sodium 233mg Cholesterol 78mg