|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 1 tbsp Non-hydrogenated margarine (or butter or vegan spread)
- 3⁄4 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp All purpose flour
- 23⁄4 cup Reduced sodium vegetable or chicken stock
- 3⁄4 lb. Carrots, grated
- 11⁄4 tsp Ground coriander
- 3⁄4 cup Non fat yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bunch Fresh coriander
- Heat margarine in a dutch oven, add onion and garlic and sauté until soft.
- Stir in the flour and gradually add the stock, stirring until thickened.
- Add the carrots and the ground coriander and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Puree in a blender. Pour into a clean pot add the yogurt, salt and pepper and warm through. Garnish with coriander, sesame seeds, and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 4.7g Total fat 6.5g Carbohydrates 4.7g Calories 50 Sodium 267mg Cholesterol 16mg