|Prep Time:||20 Min||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 3lb. Large spaghetti squash
- 1⁄4 cup Light parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Part skim mozzarella
- 1⁄3 cup Parsley, chopped
- 2 Italian plum tomatoes, diced
- Pierce the spaghetti squash several times with a fork or sharp knife to allow steam to escape. Microwave on high for about 10 minutes or until just soft, turning over after 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes then cut squash in half, remove and discard seeds.
- Using a fork scrape insides of squash into a bowl to form strands. Reserve one squash shell. Toss squash with 1⁄4 cup light parmesan cheese, 1⁄2 cup part skim mozzarella shredded, 1/3 cup chopped parsley and 2 diced Italian plum tomatoes.
- Spoon squash back into shell and microwave in high for 2 minutes to heat through.
Nutritional information per 1/2 cup serving: Protein 5.8g Total fat 2.8g Carbohydrates 12.7g Calories 93 Sodium 117mg Cholesterol 3mg