|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||2 servings||Difficulty:||easy|
- 4 large lettuce leaves, washed
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup peas (fresh or thawed)
- 1/4 cup corn (fresh or thawed)
- 1 cup cooked white meat chicken, finely chopped or shredded
- In a bowl, mix the chicken with the peas, corn, and oyster sauce.
- Spoon an even amount of the mixture down the centre of the lettuce leaves and serve.
- If packing for lunch, pack the mixture in one container and the lettuce leaves in another and keep cool with ice or a cold pack.
Substitutes: For a vegan or vegetarian option, use soy sauce instead of oyster sauce and ground vegetarian meat substitute instead of chicken.
Nutrition information per serving (two wraps): Calories 144, fat 2g, cholesterol 48mg, carbohydrates 10g, fibre 2g, sugars 2g, protein 20g