|Prep Time:||45 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 4g Boneless chicken breast
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tsp Dried thyme
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 16 oz. Shredded cabbage or
- 1 medium head, shredded
- 12 oz. Reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup Onions, chopped
- 1 cup Zinfandel, fruity white wine or apple juice.
- Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with thyme, brown for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining oil, cabbage, onion, garlic and bay leaf.
- Sauté for 10 minutes. Add tomato and vinegar. Return chicken to pan. Pour broth and white wine over top. Simmer, partially covered over medium heat for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally until chicken is cooked through and cabbage is tender.
- Discard bay leaf and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 30.6g Total fat 7.3g Carbohydrates 11g Calories 393 Sodium 311mg Cholesterol 66mg