|Prep Time:||35 Min||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 11⁄2 lb. Chicken pieces (with skin)
- 1⁄4 tsp Pepper
- Pinch Salt
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 cup White wine or chicken stock
- 1 cup Fresh chopped herbs (parsley, thyme etc.)
- 1 tbsp Non-hydrogenated margarine
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and brown all over, about 8 minutes. Drain fat from pan.
- Add wine cover and simmer over medium heat for 8 minutes, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced.
- Transfer chicken to serving plate, cover and keep warm.
- Add minced garlic to sauce and bring to a boil. Boil until liquid is reduced to 1⁄4 cup, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and whisk in non-hydrogenated margarine. Stir in herbs and pour over chicken.
- Serve hot with polenta and sun-dried tomatoes.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 20.9g Total fat 19.2g Carbohydrates 1g Calories 285 Sodium 106mg Cholesterol 99mg