|Prep Time:||45 Min||Servings:||20 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 1 tsp Instant coffee granules
- 3⁄4 cup All purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup Unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp Non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray 8×8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dissolve coffee granules in 1 teaspoon hot water and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- In a small sauce pan heat margarine over low heat and set aside.
- Whisk sugar, vanilla, egg whites and coffee mixture into margarine add to flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Pour into pan and bake for 30 minutes until knife comes out clean.
- Let rest for at least 1 hour before serving. Makes 20 squares.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 1.6g Total fat 2.6g Carbohydrates 7.8g Calories 56 Sodium 38mg Cholesterol 0mg