|Prep Time:||25 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 4 oz. Swiss, cheddar or brie
- 4 Small thin slices, ham or prosciutto
- 4 Large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 tsp Garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp Dried sage leaves
- 1 Zucchini
- 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- Generous pinch of paprika
- 1 Red or yellow pepper
- Spray grill with non-stick cooking spray and heat to medium.
- Slice cheese into four 2 inch pieces. Wrap a slice of ham around each piece of cheese.
- Working with one chicken breast at a time, to form a pocket, make a horizontal slit about 21⁄2 inches deep in thickest side of breast.
- Gently open and tuck in ham and cheese. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- In a bowl stir oil with garlic powder, sage and salt.
- Cut zucchini into thick rounds, slice pepper into quarters and add to bowl with oil mixture. Toss to coat.
- Brush chicken with remaining oil and place on hottest part of the grill. Barbecue with lid closed for 8 minutes and flip over.
- Place zucchini and pepper on grill with chicken and cook for another 8 minutes, turning vegetables until lightly charred.
- Remove chicken and vegetables to a platter and serve with boiled baby potatoes.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 48g Total fat 17.9g Carbohydrates 4.5g Calories 380 Sodium 673mg Cholesterol 52mg